CLEVERCURL RICH CONDITIONER
Designed to provide optimum moisture to rehydrate dry hair. This rich conditioner can be used as a Co-wash and/or Conditioner and can be used as a Leave-in.
The rich conditioner may be used in any or all of the following ways:
METHOD 1: Co-wash
- Completely saturate hair with warm water to open the cuticle.
- Apply to hands and distribute evenly in palms and fingers before applying to hair and scalp. Massage into scalp with fingertips to remove product, dirt and oils.
- Add more warm water and let it run right to the ends, scrunching as you go. This technique will gently clean the hair and help activate the curl.
- Rinse out with lots of water.
METHOD 2 : Deep Conditioning
- Completely saturate hair with warm water.
- Apply to palms and distribute evenly in hands.
- Begin applying to ends of hair, working product up to mid lengths. Glaze any remaining product over hair.
- Once product is distributed evenly begin applying preferred personal techniques such as; wet brush, roping, squish to condish.
- Rinse out with lots of water, allowing some product to be left in depending on what your curls need.
METHOD 3 : Leave-in
- After your conditioning routine, apply to palms and distribute evenly through hair using your preferred personal techniques such as; raking, praying hands.
- For more accentuated curls gently scrunch hair to encourage stronger curls.
- Leave in and let hair dry with your preferred technique such as; plopping, diffusing or air dry, OR for stronger curl definition and hold, apply gel before allowing the hair to dry.
TIP: Product can be applied for refreshing techniques.